Please e-mail your resume by clicking the above link.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Maintenance Technician team member for The Retreat RV and Camping Resort in Huffman, TX.
The Maintenance position is responsible performing various maintenance duties and upkeep on the resort. The Maintenance Technician will work 40+hours a week. Evenings, weekends, and on-call hours are required as circumstances warrant.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide open communication to Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Complete regular resort inspections.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Attend training and coaching to ensure efficient, timely, safe work practices, and completion of duties.
- Ensure all company appearance and safety standards are being met at all times.
- Work within approved maintenance budget and make recommendations with regards to allocation of funds and CapX projects.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to supervisor or management and perform all necessary repairs.
- Complete work orders in an efficient, timely, and safe manner adhering to safety and company standards.
- Work with on-site contractors and ensure proper completion of services and aid build a strong working vendor/contractor relationships.
- Work with Maintenance Supervisor in execution of a preventative maintenance plan of action and maintenance schedule for the resort. Aid in performing routine and preventative maintenance to maintain the integrity of the resort and its’ assets.
- Perform light repairs, carpentry, plumbing, grounds, electrical, painting, pool and spa maintenance.
- Provide excellent customer service to all current and prospective guests at all times and possess a service-minded customer-centric attitude. Respond to customer requests and concerns promptly with the upmost care and concern.
- Ensure common all lawn and common areas are well manicured. Including, but not limited to, treating for weeds, weed-eating, raking leaves, planting trees/ flowers/shrubs, spreading mulch/woodchips/stones, trimming hedges and shrubs, cut and remove tree limbs as needed, and perform any and all other lawn care services as necessary.
- Ensure trash & debris is picked up from around the resort daily.
- Empty trash receptacles daily.
- Ensure all resort streets, common areas, and buildings are accessible and free from hazards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc. is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment daily.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- RV Park experience a plus.
- LP-Gas Certification a plus.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) Certification a plus.
This job description is subject to change at anytime.
Go back to job listings