Thanks for Joining Us at The Southwest RV Supershow in Dallas!
The Retreat attended the Annual Southwest RV Supershow this October at the Dallas Market Hall. Along with top RV dealers, suppliers, and many other local vendors, the Retreat was able to meet hundreds of event goers from across the United States.
We enjoyed getting to meet so many new faces and those of you who have stayed with us before!
Congratulations to our Free Weekend Giveaway winners –
Ross D., Theresa S., Scott B., and Michelle M. - From the Dallas Fort Worth Area!
From primitive tent sites to luxurious RV Camping, and even modern glamping experiences – you’re covered at The Retreat no matter how you decide to camp! All lodging options are pet friendly, and include use of all the resort’s amenities:
- 24 Hour Gym
- Clean, level paved sites
- Dog park
- Resort Style Pool & Hot Tub
- Lighted fishing pier
- Beer and wine garden
- Premium cable, Wi-Fi, Electricity, Water, & Sewage Included
- Full hookup sites that come with 30-amp and 50-amp service
- Special seasonal and extended stay long-term rates available
One reason campers prefer The Retreat for their camping stays is the variety of lodging options available. We have:
- Luxury Cottages: These cozy cottages sleep 4-8 and come with private full bathrooms, electricity, A/C, full stocked kitchenette, and more. Just steps from the poo, these cottages are perfect for your family!
- Covered Wagons: Sleeping up to 4, these exciting glamping wagons are fully air conditioned and come with a king size bed and set of bunk beds. Right on the shore of Lake Houston, our covered wagons are the perfect staycation.
- Tent Sites: Pitch your tent and camp under the stars in our primitive tent sites.
- Retro RVs: Try the RV life without the big commitment! These RVs can accommodate up to 4 and include power, water, sewer, and Wi-Fi.
- Glamping Tents: These tents offer you an upgraded camping experience with some extra amenities and comforts. Accommodating up to 4, these bohemian tents come with electricity, queen size bed and linens, air conditioning, and optional roll out twin beds.
Ready to book your next adventure? Click HERE