Please e-mail your resume by clicking the above link.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Workcamper for The Retreat RV and Camping Resort in Huffman, TX.
We are hiring part time Workcamper position. Evenings, weekends, and on-call hours are required as circumstances warrant.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- After hours monitoring of grounds.
- Provide open communication to Resort Manager.
- Answer emergency calls and contact necessary department, management, or appropriate authorities when necessary. Respond to after-hours emergency customer requests and concerns promptly with the upmost care, concern, and confidentiality.
- Handle after-hour emergency situations in a professional and calm manner.
- Ensure that the property is properly secured.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform light duty maintenance / housekeeping duties as needed or assigned.
- Attend training and coaching to ensure efficient, timely, safe work practices, and completion of duties.
- Report maintenance & safety concerns directly to supervisor or management.
- Provide excellent customer service to all current and prospective guests at all times and possess a service-minded customer-centric attitude.
- Exhibit the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Maintain thorough records.
- Have an “all hands on deck” attitude.
Skill and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years in a customer service oriented role.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Possesses good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Possesses sound computer and related software programs abilities.
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a professional and calm manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- RV Park experience a plus.
This job description is subject to change at anytime.
Go back to job listings