Guest Services Representative
Please e-mail your resume by clicking the above link.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Guest Services Representative for The Retreat RV and Camping Resort in Huffman, TX.
Guest Services Representative is responsible creating a positive first impression of the resort via telephone and in person. We are hiring for both full-time and part time positions. Evenings, weekends, and on-call hours are required as circumstances warrant.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide open communication to Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Greet and assist guests and provide resort-level customer service to all guests.
- Handle telephone calls, receive and distribute message, interact with guests and respond to customer concerns and request promptly with the upmost care, concern, and confidentiality.
- Answer emergency calls and contact necessary department, management, or appropriate authorities when necessary.
- Ensuring prompt responses to guests' inquiries and notifying the appropriate party immediately of concerns.
- Take reservations.
- Check guests in and out and sell “Day Passes”.
- Handle emergency situations in a professional and calm manner.
- Perform routine patrols and monitor the property identifying and property issues or potential problems.
- Ensure that the property is properly secured.
- Ensure that guests comply with resort rules and report to management of any issues or potential areas of concern.
- Assist guests in access and use of rental accommodations, water rentals, and recreation equipment.
- Understand guest’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities, facilities, and local area attractions.
- Distribute Guest Communications via phone, email, text, etc.
- Perform regular resort inspections.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Attend training and coaching to ensure efficient, timely, safe work practices, and completion of duties.
- Process sales from the market, restaurant, activities, and recreation rentals act.
- Ensure all company appearance and safety standards are being met at all times.
- Report maintenance & safety concerns directly to supervisor or management.
- Provide excellent customer service to all current and prospective guests at all times and possess a service-minded customer-centric attitude.
- Coordinate with and assist other departments.
- Exhibit the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Maintain thorough records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years in a customer service oriented role.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Possesses good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Possesses sound computer and related software programs abilities.
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a professional and calm manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- RV Park experience a plus.
This job description is subject to change at anytime.
Go back to job listings