Please e-mail your resume by clicking the above link.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Housekeeping team member for The Retreat RV and Camping Resort in Huffman, TX.
The Housekeeping position is responsible performing various housekeeping duties to ensure that our resort is clean and tidy and that our guests have a top-notch experience at the resort. The Housekeeper will work 40+hours a week. Evenings, weekends, and on-call hours are required as circumstances warrant.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide open communication to Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Complete regular resort inspections.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Attend training and coaching to ensure efficient, timely, safe work practices, and completion of duties.
- Ensure all company appearance and safety standards are being met at all times.
- Clean the Clubhouse, Welcome Center, Bathhouses, Laundry Facility, Exercise Facility, and public access areas. This includes post-event/activity clean up efforts.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Clean all rentals and prepare for new guests.
- Report maintenance & safety concerns directly to supervisor or management.
- Assis maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Complete work orders in an efficient, timely, and safe manner adhering to safety and company standards.
- Work with maintenance team in execution of delegated preventative maintenance tasks to maintain the integrity of the resort and its’ assets.
- Keep track of cleaning products and inventory. Request refills and replacements as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years in a housekeeping or equivalent role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- RV Park experience a plus.
This job description is subject to change at anytime.
Go back to job listings