Please e-mail your resume by clicking the above link.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time and part-time Housekeeping team member for The Retreat RV and Camping Resort in Huffman, TX.
The Housekeeping position is responsible performing various housekeeping duties to ensure that our resort is clean and tidy and that our guests have a top-notch experience at the resort. The Housekeeper will work 40+hours a week. Evenings, weekends, and on-call hours are required as circumstances warrant.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide open communication to Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Complete regular resort inspections.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Attend training and coaching to ensure efficient, timely, safe work practices, and completion of duties.
- Ensure all company appearance and safety standards are being met at all times.
- Clean the Clubhouse, Welcome Center, Bathhouses, Laundry Facility, Exercise Facility, and public access areas. This includes post-event/activity clean up efforts.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Clean all rentals and prepare for new guests.
- Report maintenance & safety concerns directly to supervisor or management.
- Assis maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Complete work orders in an efficient, timely, and safe manner adhering to safety and company standards.
- Work with maintenance team in execution of delegated preventative maintenance tasks to maintain the integrity of the resort and its’ assets.
- Keep track of cleaning products and inventory. Request refills and replacements as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all current and prospective guests at all times and possess a service-minded customer-centric attitude. Respond to customer requests and concerns promptly with the upmost care and concern.
- Ensure trash & debris is picked up from around the resort daily.
- Empty trash receptacles daily.
- Ensure all resort streets, common areas, and buildings are accessible and free from hazards.
- Ensure workspaces are organized, clean, and free from debris or hazard.
- Coordinate with and assist other departments.
- Exhibit the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Maintain thorough records. This includes but not limited to; Safety Data Sheets (SDS), preventive maintenance & cleaning logs, pool logs, vehicle maintenance and usage logs, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have an “all hands on deck” attitude.
Skill and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years in a housekeeping or equivalent role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- RV Park experience a plus.
This job description is subject to change at anytime.
The Signorelli Company is a vertically integrated, diversified development company based in The Woodlands, TX. Established in 1994, the company is involved in all aspects of real estate including commercial, mixed-use, multi-family, office, medical, land development, recreational and single-family homes. As one of the largest privately held real estate companies in the state of Texas, the Signorelli Company has won Developer of the Year awarded by the Greater Houston Builders Association and was recently awarded "Top Work Places" by the Houston Chronicle and "Best Places to Work" by the Houston Business Journal.